Add One Yellow Tree As A User to Your Google Analytics Account
When is this necessary?
If One Yellow Tree is inheriting an existing website, it’s helpful to have historical data regarding web traffic.
This allows us the opportunity to set a baseline and also compare previous traffic/engagement to new.
Step by step process
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
- In the Account click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter the following email addresses: [email protected], [email protected].
- Select Notify new users by email.
- Check all permissions boxes.
- Click Add.